I was given the opportunity to try out one of Farmacy Beauty’s new Gel Face Masks. I love a good face mask and one that sounds innovative is right up my alley so I jumped at the chance to review it. Before we get started I will let you know that there are six gel face masks and I was sent the Brightening Face Mask to test out.
As you can see the Farmacy Gel Masks are quite easy to use but I’ll tell you a few secrets that will make the masks even more enjoyable. Before opening the packet make sure to massage it a bit first, while the mask is sitting some of the gel can migrate to the packaging and massaging it will get some of that back on the mask. After you open the mask and unfold it you’ll see a blue tint on one side, this is the side that you want to peel off before applying to the face. After you’ve applied the mask to the face you’ll peel off the clear side and allow the mask to sit for 20 – 25 minutes. This is a great time to read, catch up on Facebook, or just soak in the tub. What makes the Farmacy Gel Masks great to me is the fact that once you peel the mask off all you have to do is massage the remaining gel into your skin, not rinse! I love masks that do that, as I can put them on while lounging in bed and not have to worry about getting up and rinsing it off!
If this sounds like a mask you’d like you might want to know what all types there are and what are in them! Before we get into the individual masks I do want to mention that all the masks are Coconut Gel Masks which provide a natural moisture to the skin and they all have Echinacea GreenEnvy™ which is a unique patented of Echinacea Purpurea which has cichoric acid that helps support collagen. Now for the masks:
- Deep Moisture Coconut Mask || Cucumber (vitamin C that maintains moisture)
- Brightening Coconut Mask || Purple Broccoli Extract (powerful skin clarifier) *One I reviewed*
- Firming Coconut Mask || Celery Extract (helps prevent degrading of collagen)
- Oil Control Coconut Mask || Carrot Extract (helps normalize oily skin issues)
- Anti-Wrinkle Coconut Mask || Rhubarb Extract (supports skin natural repair process)
- Soothing Coconut Mask || Kale Extract (helps to rebalance vulnerable stressed skin)
Farmacy Gel Masks can be found at Sephora in a 3-pack of each type for $24.00