I noticed the other day that I had A LOT of packages piled up of stuff that I REALLY want to use. However, I try not to use or swatch products until I’ve hauled and / or reviewed them…I’ve now run out of patience so it’s time for a Mega PR and More Haul. This haul consists of drugstore and high end products, products gotten during the Ulta Platinum Reward sale, products gotten using a mega ton of ExtraBucks, products gotten before the Sephora VIB sale because EVERY VIB sale I always forget and purchase right before hand, products that were gifted to me, and products that were sent to me in PR. The only thing not included in this haul are planner PR and purchase items because I have a planner week planned in the near future. To see what all is in my Mega PR and More Haul check out the video below or just keep scrolling!
Sooooo as you’ll see below I had EVERY intention of breaking everything down by store with photos of the products (or most of the products) from each store with said store. However, while taking said photos SOMEONE decided that I didn’t particularly need to do that and since this was her multiple interruption (if you follow me on Instagram, this weekend you’ll see a video of one of her previous interruptions -.- ) I just decided to roll with what I had because I could tell there was no fighting the sass…you do see the sass don’t you? So some of the photos throughout will not match what products are listed below, I apologize…Ghost does not.
Oh and if you want to see some serious sass a.k.a. me being SALTY check out the video from around the 12 minute point and on mark. All of the cares were not given by that point.
Mega PR and More Haul: Walmart
A lot of the products that I purchased at Walmart were in a mega clearance bin in the clearance section of my local Walmart. As such I couldn’t find Walmart links for ALL of them so I used non-Walmart links for the ones that I couldn’t. I also picked up some additional items for a friend but these won’t be shown because they’re a surprise! Here is what all I picked up at Walmart, that I can show you anyway 😉
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlight Powder in Purple Ashes | Wet n Wild $4.99
- Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow in Mystic Dreamer | Amazon $17.98
- Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Metallic Lipstick in Pastel Grunge | Wet n Wild $4.99
- Flower Beauty HydraSilk Ultimate Lip Butter in Blush Petal | Ulta $9.99
- Flower Beauty Lip Radiance in Autumn Rose | Walmart $13.35
- Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum | Walmart $12.97
Mega PR and More Haul: CVS
I got A LOT of stuff at CVS and in all honesty it didn’t cost me a lot of money because I partnered coupons from my CVS Rewards Card with a great amount of ExtraBucks in addition to shopping B1G1 50% off sales! Next to Ulta, CVS is my favorite place to get drugstore makeup because of things like this. When totaled up I got HUNDREDS
Mega PR and More Haul: Hot Topic
The only thing that I got from Hot Topic was the Moana Heart of Te Fiti Eyeshadow Palette. I ordered this because it was Norbie’s favorite movie (sad panda face) and I had to have it in memory of her. Speaking of Norbie though, you guys will never guess what Harry did last week! We came home on Friday from a meeting with the president of our college about what had happened in the meeting on Tuesday and Harry had laid an egg! I kid you not. I was on the phone with my mom and I literally hung up on her in the middle of her saying a word to call the vet and make sure after the prolapse when she was younger that we didn’t need to bring her in for observation. The vet was very patient and explained she should be fine and might lay more so we should monitor her eating, bathroom, and energy levels. As of writing this on Saturday she was doing fine on all accounts and proud of herself that she made a thing! Now nothing will come of it because we don’t have a male bearded dragon to fertilize said egg but this means that our baby is growing up (happy but sad panda face).
Mega PR and More Haul: TJ Maxx
What cracks me up about what I got from TJ Maxx the most is the MakeUp Eraser and you’ll see why on Friday’s post! Due to the nature of TJ Maxx the links here will be from other stores, similar to Walmart above. Here’s what all I got from TJ Maxx!
- Kat Von D Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer in Light | Sephora for $11.00 got for $4.99
- The MakeUp Eraser | Sephora for $20.00 got for $7.99
- Ole Henriksen Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths | Ole Henriksen for $15.00 got for $4.99
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths | Ole Henriksen for $15.00 got for $4.99
Mega PR and More Haul: KL Polish
The only thing that I purchased from KL Polish was the Ethereal Garden Box Set of the six polishes from the Spring Collection. I will be putting up swatches and a review of this collection soon.
Mega PR and More Haul: Amazon and ColourPop
From Amazon I purchased the Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette and the Maybelline Burgandy Bar Palette and for my first impressions of those two check out the video, that’s where I start to get salty. From ColourPop I picked up the NKLA x Laura Lee eyeshadow foursome and the lip bundle.
Mega PR and More Haul: Pixi Beauty
I received two PR packages from Pixi as I am a Pixi Ambassador. The first one was the big Pixi Pretties set for this year and contained:
- Pixi Palette Chloette | Target $24.00
- Pixi Lip Icing | Target $14.00
- Pixi Dimensional Eye Creator Kit | Target $18.00
- Pixi Dulce Lip Palette | Target $24.00
- Pixi Cafe Con Dulce Palette | Target $24.00
and the other I just received and is the photo at the top of the post… it contains A LOT of eye products that I will be featuring throughout May and June!
Mega PR and More Haul: Friends
I picked up two palettes from friends. One is an empty palette that I can put individual shadows in, theBalm Lady and the Pug Custom Palette. The other was the Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette, which B to the Dubs is the photo that I was TRYING to take when Ghost decided I was done.
Mega PR and More Haul: Too Faced
Although there are other things in the photo that Too Faced does NOT sell, the Clover Melted Lipstick is featured in this photo. I also picked up the Clover Makeup Bag because how could I NOT and another Mascara Melt Off which I’ve reviewed here.
Mega PR and More Haul: Sephora
My Sephora items were ALL purchased before the VIB sale because I do that EVERY year and one day I WILL learn…however, when these orders were placed it was not that day. Here is what I got from Sephora:
- Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eye Shadow Palette | $45.00
- Fresh Sugar Caramel Balm | $18.00
- Jo Malone London Cologne in Wood, Sage, and Sea Salt | $135.00
- YSL Faux Cils Mascara in Black | $32.00
- Bite Beauty Lipstick in Aries | $26.00
- Bite Beauty Birthday Gift
- Sephora Enamel Pins
Mega PR and More Haul: Ulta
And we’ve made it to the end. Big round of applause if you’ve made it to the end. The last store is Ulta and some of these were got before the 20% off Platinum sale, again that’s how I do *big sigh*, and some are from the 20% off sale. Here is what I got from Ulta:
- Mario Badescu Spritz. Mist. Glow. Set | $21.00
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels | $30.00
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Pen | $20.00
- Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths for Eyes | $15.00
- Smashbox Super Fan Mascara | $19.00
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lash Primer | $23.00
- L’Oreal Foundation Blender | $7.99
- NARS NARSissist Wanted Power Pack Lip Kit in Hot Reds | $22.00
- MAC x Patrick Starrr Me So Chic Set | M.A.C $49.50
Shop this Post
Check Out Other Hauls: All Hauls