OMG can you believe it, I actually got the Fall Walmart Beauty Box when I was supposed to get it. Alert the media, stop the presses, hire a sky writer, whatever it is that we need to do to tell people that Walmart actually got their act back together in time for this Fall Walmart Beauty Box. If you want to see what all I got in this box, check out the video below or just keep scrolling.
About Walmart Beauty Box
Here’s everything that you need to know about the Walmart Beauty Box: lately you’re lucky if you get one and if you do get it it’s usually never on time. Seriously though. The Walmart Beauty Box is a seasonal box that is released four times a year and only costs you $5 for shipping. Because of this price point nearly all of the products are usually foil packet samples. There have been a FEW times where they have sent full-size products but they are like rare unicorns that you hardly ever see. If you want to subscribe you can do so by clicking here.
Fall Walmart Beauty Box
The Fall Walmart Beauty Box consisted of the below products and had a value of $10.06 which isn’t bad at all.
- Pantene Foam Conditioner – 1.4 oz.
- Soo Ae Hydrogel Lip Patch – 1 patch
- Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream – 2 mL foil packet
- Nivea Aloe Body Lotion – 0.14 oz. foil packet
- Kleenex Wet Wipes – 1 individual wipe
- Freeman Cactus + Cloudberry Water Gel Mask (In store Purchase Only) – 1 face mask packet
- Biore Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water – 2.5 oz. bottle
- Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeliner – 0.02 oz. deluxe sample
Ultimately I’m happy that this box arrived on time and I’m happy with most of the products in the box even if most of them are foil packet samples. I will tell you that these products will NOT be going into the Foiled Again Series, check out more about that here. Instead, I will be coming back next month for a review of these products so make sure to check back or make sure to subscribe to the newsletter so you don’t miss that!
Check Out Other Posts: Walmart Beauty Box Unboxings
Make sure to follow my beauty board on Pinterest!