It’s been awhile since I did a haul so as you can imagine I’ve managed to gather a few products since then. Originally I was going to split this up into different posts whether it be via store or category BUT I looked at my upcoming posting schedule and I have ZERO place to fit more than one haul in. So grab your popcorn or other snacks, drink, and a comfy seat and check out the Collective Haul video below! Of course, products mentioned will be down below but to see inside some of these sample bags you’ll need to check out the video.
Collective Haul: Ulta Order #1
The first store that I’m going to go through is Ulta as I have three orders to go through. The first order consisted of products from three brands, the first of which was Clinique. The first item that I picked up was actually the whole reason for the entire first order, the Clinique Crayola Chubby Stick Crayon Box (the item on the left in this photo). Sadly, they are no longer selling this, however, I will be reviewing it in a few weeks that way you know if you should go hunting for it. As I picked that up I also had to get the singles in two of my favorite shades that weren’t included in the box, Razzmatazz and Tickle Me Pink. I also decided to pick up one of the Clinique Take Off the Day Cleansing Balms which I’ve heard a lot of people raving about. With all of that I was able to qualify to get the Clinique Foaming Sonic Soap for free!
While I was there I decided to pick up a few Real Techniques brushes as they were B1G1 50% off. I picked up a double pack of the Miracle Complexion Sponge as I’ve been really enjoying these for blending concealer and baking. I also picked up a Setting Brush as you can never have to many of those…
Right before I checked out I noticed that if you purchased a certain amount of Maybelline products you got a free cosmetic bag. I had been wanting to check out the Fit Me Concealer so I picked that up in Fair. Lastly, while I was at my local Walmart I noticed that the Baby Lips line had a new product and I was going to pick some up then but they had all been “tested” so I decided to wait on them. Luckily, Ulta had the Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon in the shades Strawberry Pop and Sassy Scarlet available.
Collective Haul: Ulta Order #2
I made the second Ulta order because I had gotten an email and it included A LOT of freebies you could get, especially if you were a Platinum member…which I am. For this section I’m not going to be all wordy and explain what I got and why as some of these sample bags have a lot of things in them! Instead I’m going to just list the item and tell you A. whether it was purchased or a freebie and B. if it is full-size or travel / sample sized.
- Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Blush – Purchased | Full Size
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Double the Lip in Lustry Rose – Purchased | Mini
- Benefit Cosmetics Duffle Bag – FREE with Purchase | Platinum Perk
- Ulta Beauty New Hue Shadow Switching Pan – Purchased | Full Size
- Ulta Beauty Matte Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette – Purchased | Full Size
- 12-piece Sample Bag – FREE with Purchase | Non-Platinum Perk
- Ulta Beauty Amped Lashes Mascra in Jet Black – FREE | Full Size
- Ulta Beauty Matte Lipstick in Petal – FREE | Full Size | Limited Edition
- Ulta Beauty Brow Tint in Medium – FREE | Full Size
- Ulta Beauty Eye Primer in Nude Matte – Free | Full Size
- Ulta Beauty Eyeshadow Set in Lace, Charm, Nostalgia, Vintage, Delicate, and Seaside – FREE | Sample Size
- Ulta Beauty Cheek Palette with Fresh Glow Highlighter and Nude Pink Blush – FREE | Sample Size
- Eye Makeup Remover Pads 15 count – FREE | Travel Size
- Ulta Beauty Lip Gloss Stain in Treason – FREE | Sample Size
- Ulta Beauty Dual Eyeliner Pencil in Majesty and Smoke – FREE | Sample Size | Not Purchasable as a Dual Ended
- Ulta Beauty Blush Brush – FREE | Sample Size
- Ulta Beauty Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener – FREE | Sample Size
- $5 off $15 Ulta Beauty Purchase Coupon
- Cosmetic Bag – Products came in bag | Choice of Blue or Pink
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer – Purchased | Full Size | Breast Cancer Awareness Edition
- 2-piece Sample Bag – FREE with Purchase | Non-Platinum Perk
- Smashbox Makeup Remover – FREE | Mini Size
- Cosmetics Bag – Product came in bag | Black with red lining
- Lorac Dance ‘Til Dawn Eye & Cheek Palette – Purchased | Full Size
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick – Purchased | Full Size
- 20-piece Sample Bag – FREE with Purchase | Platinum Perk
- Ulta Beauty Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Sensitive Skin – FREE | Sample Size
- Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick in Plum – FREE | Full Size
- Philosophy Time in a Bottle Resist Renew Repair Serum – FREE | Sample Size
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner in Black – FREE | Full Size
- Vibrant Sexy Hair Color Lock Hairspray – FREE | Sample Size
- Honest Beauty Invisible Blurring Powder – FREE | Sample Size | Not currently sold at Ulta
- Ulta Beauty Maximum Lashes Mascara in Jet Black – FREE | Full Size
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black – FREE | Sample Size
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser – FREE | Sample Size
- Kenra Professional Platinum Snail CC Crème – FREE | Sample Size
- PÜR Volume Vixen Mascara – FREE | Sample Size
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Original – FREE | Sample Size
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Parfum – FREE | Sample Size
- Ahava Dead Sea Crystal Osmoter X6 Facial Serum – FREE | Sample Size
- Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate – FREE | Sample Size
- Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment – FREE | Sample Size
- Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria Eau de Parfum – FREE | Sample Size
- Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash – FREE | Sample Size
- Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain – FREE | Sample Size
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream – FREE | Sample Size
- $5 off $15 Ulta Beauty Purchase Coupon
- Cosmetic Bag – Products came in Bag | No color choice
Collective Haul: Ulta Order #3
I placed this order for the sole reason that as a Platinum Member I could order AND receive the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Hone Eyeshadow Palette before it was even on sale at Ulta! When I picked that up I also got the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara sample as a freebie!
Another perk that Ulta had that day was that if you spent a certain amount on e.l.f. Cosmetics you received a full-size Nourishing Night Cream for free. So I picked up the Hydrating Bubble Mask, the Pore Refining Brush Mask Tool, and the Clear Brow & Lash Mascara to be able to get that.
Collective Haul: Amazon
Collective Haul: GlamGlow
At GlamGlow I only picked up the GravityMud Firming Treatment in the Exclusive Sonic Blue. Now you may have seen this mask in it’s original form on Instagram, SnapChat, or YouTube…it’s the one that turns silver as it dries and makes you like the Tin Man. This is the Sonic version that is blue instead of silver! I also picked up sample packets of the GlowStarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer in Nude Glow and DreamDuo Overnight Transforming Treatment.
Collective Haul: Sephora
At Sephora I just picked up three items; the Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle blush / highlighter (which is currently an exclusive), the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist (which is also currently an exclusive), and the Sephora Collection House of Lashes Lash Glue (which is also an exclusive and a limited edition).
Collective Haul: Walmart
Walmart was completely spur of the moment. I happened to be walking past a clearance rack and saw the Nexxus Dry Shampoo, Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo, Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Dry Shampoo, and the Shea Moisture All Over Hydration Body Lotion. Then while walking down the cosmetic aisle I saw the brand new, to me at least, Rimmel Loose Powder. Lastly, the whole reason for the stop at Walmart was to pick up a pack of Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes as the House of Lash glue from above had my eyelids sticking to my brow bone!
Collective Haul: Target
As you can see my local Target’s Dollar Spot was on point for our last visit. As such there’s not much that I can link to for this, you’ll have to hop on over to your local Target to see if they have a lot of this. I will tell you what I was able to pick up though! Starting from the bottom left I was able to pick up a pineapple ring holder that I plan to potentially use as a prop, a Cake Bath Bomb, and a block of stamps that I plan on using for my planer. In the middle I picked up a framed photo that says “You are my home” and a Niffler Pop Vinyl. Moving over to the right a bit I picked up a set of ink pads to go with the block of stamps, a multi-color pen to use in my planner, two different types of glitter to use in photos, and a set of Finding Dory stamps also for my planner…don’t judge me!
Collectie Haul: Pixi Beauty
The last thing that I have is a PR package that was sent to me from Pixi Beauty. It is the Hello Rose set that I will be talking more about in March, so stay tuned!
Wow, if you made it to the end of this I’m so proud of you! To make it easy I did throw a few “Shop this Post” type things below in case you decide you do want to pick up a few things after all. Make sure to come back Wednesday as I’ll be reviewing the Too Faced PB & Honey palette then!
Shop Ulta Haul #1
Shop Ulta Haul #2 Part 1
Shop Ulta Haul #2 Part 2
Shop Ulta Haul #4
Shop Amazon Haul
Shop GlamGlow Haul
Shop Sephora Haul
Linking up at Fabulous and Fun Life come join!