Purchase: Beauty.com, Birchbox, and Sephora
Cost: $19.95 (for one BeautyBlender, you can also purchase a blender with cleanser)
“Modernize the way you make up with the much sought after celebrity make-up sponge. beautyblender’s elliptical shape is designed to match the contours of your face, and it’s lack of edges eliminates streaks, allowing for a perfect makeup application every time.
blend. cleanse. repeat.
Slightly dampening your beautyblender will cause it to expand and get even softer, creating the smoothest application of makeup you’ve ever seen. Clean the sponge using one of our specially formulated cleansers and see how your skin will stay cleaner, your beautyblender will last longer and your makeup will look better than ever.”
- The BeautyBlender starts out small and dry. You must wet it before using at which point it will just about double in size.
- Use the rounded bottom for applying foundation, bb creams, and tinted moisturizers to the whole face.
- Use the pointed tip at the top for applying concealer under the eyes and for getting in hard to reach spots like the side of the nose.
- After dipping the bottom of the sponge in foundation use a soft pouncing motion ::demonstrated in the video:: to apply a thin layer of product over the full face.
- For areas that need more coverage use a slight push-pounce motion ::also demonstrated in the video:: to apply a bit of extra product in these harder to cover spots.
- Make sure to cleanse your product after use, while you can use anything to clean the sponge my suggestion is the BeautyBlender Solid Cleanser.
Have you used a BeautyBlender?