I am so excited. Why am I so excited? Well because today is the first day in my new linkup. What is this new linkup you ask? Well it’s a Beauty Scavenger Hunt. Each week I will give you three prompts and you have to do your best to creatively give your version of what the prompt is asking for. I’ve participated in another linkup that was similar to this but I felt like it didn’t really capture what I’m currently doing on the blog so I decided to create my own!
1. You must link to your POST not your blog
2. You need to have either the button or a text link back to my blog (or this post) and it can be nofollow
3. Those post who do not adhere to rules 1 and 2 will be deleted
4. Items should TRY to be actual pictures you have taken not stock images from a stores website
5. Comment on a few other blogs please don’t just drop off and run
This week’s Prompts:
Your Makeup collection
This actually isn’t my full makeup collection. I’m in the process of moving things from my current makeup room (my closet) to my new makeup room (one of our spare bedrooms) and this is just the stuff that would fit on the end of the bathroom counter.
Your favorite nail polish
Tiffany Case by OPI from the Bond Girl Liquid Sands collection is one of my favorite polishes. It’s a really pretty light blue that can be worn anytime of the year, plus it has some sparkly shimmer on it, it’s opaque in one coat, AND I can wear it as the matte textured polish or I can throw a top coat on it and wear it as a sparkly glossy polish.
What you wore: makeup edition
In this picture I’m testing out a LOT of new products. My foundation is Covergirl Clean in a shade that’s way to light for my skin tone so I’m testing a darker pressed powder over it. On my eyes I have a Covergirl eyeshadow that I’m testing along with one of the Wet n Wild mascaras that I’m testing.
Next weeks prompts
1. Makeup item you CAN’T live without
2. Most overhyped makeup item you own
3. Favorite perfume
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this linkup. If you have any suggestions about future prompts or would like me to further explain next week’s prompts feel free to send me a message.
Subscribe via email to get posts delivered straight to your inbox.