It’s the third week of the Beauty Scavenger Hunt. While we had less people linkup last week than we did the first week I’m sure we can at least double the number for this week!!
Also, this week’s post is a day late and I super apologize for that! Next week it will be posted on time, I promise.
1. You must link to your POST not your blog
2. You need to have either the button or a text link back to my blog (or this post) and it can be nofollow
3. Those post who do not adhere to rules 1 and 2 will be deleted
4. Items should TRY to be actual pictures you have taken not stock images from a stores website
5. Comment on a few other blogs please don’t just drop off and run
This week’s Prompts:
Your local beauty isle:
This is a picture of my local CVS’s Beauty Wall as I like to call it.
An item you want to buy from #1
This is a newer CoverGirl foundation on the market. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it to test…now to actually test it and review it on the blog.
Cool Item from #1 but are scared to buy:
I am loving these colored mascaras that have been on the market but I am SO afraid to try them out! They may be going on a future monthly wishlist.
Next weeks prompts
1. Favorite Shampoo
2. Favorite Pair of Shoes
3. Your Makeup Case
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this linkup. If you have any suggestions about future prompts or would like me to further explain next week’s prompts feel free to send me a message.
Subscribe via email to get posts delivered straight to your inbox.