It’s the second week of Beauty Scavenger Hunt. We had four people linkup last week, lets try to get a few more this week, eh?
1. You must link to your POST not your blog
2. You need to have either the button or a text link back to my blog (or this post) and it can be nofollow
3. Those post who do not adhere to rules 1 and 2 will be deleted
4. Items should TRY to be actual pictures you have taken not stock images from a stores website
5. Comment on a few other blogs please don’t just drop off and run
This week’s Prompts:
Makeup Item You Can’t Live Without
I love the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. It doesn’t add hardly any color so it works great as a setting powder and it keeps me matte all day long.
Most Overhyped Makeup Item You Own
Everyone raved about Maybelline’s The Falsies mascara so I went out and bought it. Yeah that was a mistake. All it did for me was make my eyelashes tacky, spidery, and boy does that stuff like to run off my lashes and onto my face throughout the day.
I got a sample of the DKNY Be Delicious with a Sephora order that I placed and OMG I love the scent of that stuff. I’m still nursing the little sample bottle, I got this bottle free with a different order from Ulta, AND I went and bought the generic version from the drug store (no it doesn’t no where near compare to how awesome this stuff is).
Next weeks prompts
1. Your Local Beauty Isle
2. An item that you would love to buy from #1
3. An item that would love to have but are scared to buy from #1
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this linkup. If you have any suggestions about future prompts or would like me to further explain next week’s prompts feel free to send me a message.
Subscribe via email to get posts delivered straight to your inbox.